Translate

miércoles, 3 de marzo de 2021

When I get vaccinated... - Cuando me vacunen...





ENGLISH:
When I get vaccinated:

1. Can I stop wearing the mask?
• Government - No

2. Can the restaurants, pubs, bars etc., reopen and everyone is working normally?
• Government - No

3. Am I resistant to Covid?
• Government - Maybe but we don't know for sure...

4. At least I'm no longer contagious to others?
• Government - No, you can still pass it on, maybe no one knows.

5. If we vaccinate all children, will school continue normally?
• Government - No

6. If I'm vaccinated, can I stop social distancing?
• Government - No

7. If I'm vaccinated, can I stop sanitizing my hands?
• Government - No

8. If I vaccinate myself and my grandpa can we hug each other?
• Government - No

9. Will theaters, theaters and stadiums reopen thanks to vaccines?
• Government - No

10. May the vaccinated be able to gather [events; parties.-
• Government - No

11. What is the real benefit of vaccinating?
• Government - The virus will not kill you.

12. Are you sure it won't kill me?
• Government - No

13. If statistically speaking the virus doesn't kill me anyway, why should I get vaccinated?"
• Government - to protect others.

14. So if I get vaccinated the other 100 % sure I won't infect them?
• Government - No we are not sure

So to sum it up, the Covid-19 vaccine...

• Does not give immunity.
• Does not eliminate the virus.
• Does not prevent death.
• Doesn't guarantee you won't get it.
• Doesn't stop you from getting it.
• Doesn't stop you from passing it on
• Does not rule out the need for travel bans.
• Does not rule out the need for business closure.
• Does not rule out the need for lockdowns.

Watch this video: Covid-19 Vaccines Are Weapons of Mass Destruction - and Could Wipe out the Human Race

Watch: The Covid Rollout Crashes and Burns

The Covid vaccine will be a three-times per-annum shot, every year, for the rest of your life.

So...what are we doing?

-----
ESPAÑOL:
Cuando me vacunen: 

1. ¿Puedo dejar de usar la máscara? • Gobierno - No 

 2. ¿Pueden reabrir los restaurantes, pubs, bares, etc. y todo el mundo está trabajando normalmente? • Gobierno - No 

3. ¿Soy resistente a Covid? • Gobierno: tal vez, pero no lo sabemos con certeza ... 

 4. ¿Al menos ya no soy contagioso para los demás? • Gobierno - No, todavía puede transmitirlo, tal vez nadie lo sepa. 

5. Si vacunamos a todos los niños, ¿continuará la escuela normalmente? • Gobierno - No 

6. Si estoy vacunado, ¿puedo detener el distanciamiento social? • Gobierno - No 

7. Si estoy vacunado, ¿puedo dejar de desinfectarme las manos? • Gobierno - No 

8. Si me vacuno yo y mi abuelo, ¿podemos abrazarnos? • Gobierno - No 

9. ¿Reabrirán teatros, teatros y estadios gracias a las vacunas? • Gobierno - No 

10. Que los vacunados puedan reunir [eventos; fiestas.- • Gobierno - No 

11. ¿Cuál es el beneficio real de vacunar? • Gobierno: el virus no lo matará. 

12. ¿Estás seguro de que no me matará? • Gobierno - No 

13. Si estadísticamente hablando, el virus no me mata de todos modos, ¿por qué debería vacunarme? " • Gobierno: para proteger a los demás. 

14. Entonces, ¿si me vacuno el otro 100% seguro de que no los infectaré? • Gobierno: no, no estamos seguros 

Entonces, para resumir, la vacuna Covid-19 ... 

• No da inmunidad. 
• No elimina el virus. 
• No previene la muerte. 
• No garantiza que no lo obtendrá. 
• No evita que lo contraiga. 
• No le impide transmitirlo 
• No descarta la necesidad de prohibiciones de viaje. 
• No descarta la necesidad de cierre empresarial. 
• No descarta la necesidad de cierres. 

 La vacuna Covid se administrará tres veces al año, todos los años, por el resto de su vida. 

¿Entonces que estamos haciendo?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.